In the ‘Big Smoke’
⚠️This post is 8 years old, please view details on older post content.
- Arrived in Sydney and checked in to hotel. I didn’t like my room at first (it was really small) so was moved to another. It was amazing it had a piano and spa bath, but the piano made it a bit small and I decided to move again (haha, I am sure I was a big pain to them).
- Met Claire for the first time :B . It was so awesome to meet her. I was so paranoid about making a fool of myself, being really boring or lame. (There is a good chance I still was, lols). We walked around a tad, went to the museum and looked at a Pre-Raphaelite exhibition. (I have to say it made more sense when you read the blurb about it first, rather then looking at everything first haha).
- We went and had a browse around Paddy’s Markets and I was good with my money (even when there was so many pretty things) I only brought Hello Kitty fake nails, hehe.
- Saturday night I met Krissy for the first time. I was really excited about this because I have known her for a long time (maybe 7 years). She is such a kind hearted, warm, friendly and special person. I am so glad that I was able to have the time to finally meet her! We had Dinner and wondered around a little.
- Brought Macarons (!!) and looked around at some really really cute/Kawaii stores in china town. My wallet was begging me to spend, but I was good, hehe!
- Krissy and I headed out to the zoo which was so much fun. Some of the highlights were Giraffes (because they are the best thing ever, omg), Zebras and the bunnies standing underneath them (so funny, you have to see),
- We then headed out to Bondi, it was dark and pretty cold but I still really love the vibe at Bondi. Had some of the tastiest fish and chips ever and we also had some frozen yoghurt from Twisted (OMG SO DELICIOUS!!!)
- I didn’t do a great deal on Mon-DAY, mainly slept because my legs were so soar.
- Night time Krissy and I went to see Harry Potter in 3D at the IMAX theatre which is HUGE (apparently the biggest in the world?). I had never watched a movie in 3D before so it was exciting. I enjoyed the movie and did cry several times. I am really glad I was able to watch the last chapter with Krissy, made it extra special.
Stay tuned for more. 4_4
I am sure I probably forgot some important things..