In May 2016 my blog turned 10, I continued study and mostly finished the kitchen.
For some random reason May is my favourite month in the year. I guess because its starting to cool down and we get a lot of rain and can get snuggly near the fire. 💖 This month I was able to celebrate my blog turning ten and ran a competition. I have also mostly finished the kitchen. I say mostly, because I do have it functioning as a kitchen again, but there are some things I am just not happy with. Once I fix them, then I will take photos and declare it finally ‘done’. 😆
- Continued studying at uni. I am on week 11 of 12 for this class and can’t believe how fast time has gone.
- I received a grade for my second assessment and this time got 95! Thankfully a big improvement from the first one which was 82.
- The last three weeks of my class focus on animation and it has been so much fun learning and playing with cut paper, stop motion animation.
- Celebrated the 10th year of my blog or domain kya.nu being registered and held a giveaway (congratulations to Raisa on the win).
- Moved everything back into the kitchen. Still need to buy or build two cupboards and fix a few mishaps with paint on the skirting…. ehe. 😉
- Still soda free, I may have been a little naughty on the sugar front… with some cake and skittles. 😋 Even so, still loosing weight! 💖
- Reading: Finished 1 book.
- Movies: Watched 20 films
- TV: Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful & Wentworth
- Music: None
- Gaming: Cities Skylines
- Writing: None 😟
- Photography: Uploaded 9 Photos to Flickr
- Digital Design: 1 Wallpaper, 5 Illustrations, & 2 pixels.
- What did you do in May?
- What are your plans for April?
- What food is your weakness? 🍩