In July 2016 I was busy with starting my next class at Uni (Typography) and doing some driving.
There hadn’t been a great number of things happening in July, I was mostly busy with my Typography class. It is taking some time to become familiar with the terminology and our first project required a lot of work (we had to use a word and material). Work on the next project begins tomorrow and is a group one. It’s always a little scary working with a group, but hopefully it will go well… I have also been driving and slowly becoming more comfortable with traffic. Living in the country means I can drive large distances with limited cars on the road (and I also have to drive on a mostly unlined road). I did drive in some traffic and went around two roundabouts (they have always made me nervous). 🙃
- Started my next class at Uni, which is based on Typography.
- Purchased a ScanNCut and have been having a good time making cut out pieces.
- Have been doing more driving in my new car. I am slowly getting used to traffic. 😐
- Dyed my hair greenish.
- Mostly failed with my attempt to quit smoking, but I am continuing to try!
- Really excited to read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (the iBooks version is out on August 1, hurry!)
- Reading: Finished 1 book.
- Movies: Watched 24 films
- TV: Mr. Robot, The Night Of
- Music: 38 tracks
- Gaming: None
- Writing: None.
- Photography: Uploaded 0 Photos to Flickr
- Digital Design: 1 Wallpaper, 5 Illustrations, & 18 Free Pixel Avatars, 9 Pixel Emoticons, 12 Stamps & 6 Badges
- What did you do in July?
- What are your plans for August?
- What colour is your hair at the moment?