In February 2016 I completed my first class at Uni and began renovating our kitchen.
During my break from Uni (between terms) I have been very busy with the kitchen renovation. Sanding all of the cupboards, skirting and around a bench has been taking some time, but I am hoping I can have it finished in the coming week. ☺️ My hands have been getting sore and I keep forgetting to wear gloves, so my fingers are rough and sore from the sandpaper. 😅
- Finished my first class with Uni (first three assignments I got High Distinctions and waiting on results from two more) 😁
- For mum’s birthday I started renovating the kitchen as a gift to her, the sanding is taking the longest because in some parts it has to be done by hand 😢
- Have continued to be Soda Free and still limiting added sugars (I haven’t lost anymore weight, but because I have been doing a lot more with the kitchen, I have been building mussel… hopefully 😃)
- Reading: None
- Movies: I watched 33 films
- TV: X-Files, Extras
- Music: None
- Gaming: Sims 4
Between sanding the kitchen I also watched The Academy Awards today. So glad that Leo finally has an Oscar! 💎 I was hoping that Tom Hardy might have also picked up an award, maybe next time. 💖
- What did you do in February?
- What are your plans for March?
- Did you watch the Oscars? If so did you have a favourite actor/film to win?