Feeling quite tired at the moment. I plan on having a sleep for a little while, then getting up and doing some spiritual work. I had quite a nice weekend as well. Family came to visit and we laughed and talked and just caught up on everything that had happend.
Dad has his operation on the 23rd of this month, so we will have to stay with him for a few days. He is doing alright, but starting to get a little sick. He doesn’t like to say much but I can tell. He has also lost quite a lot of weight, but even though he may be sick it will actually help with the operation because he is quite a ‘big’ fellow.
I brought books! WOO. I probably spent more then was my intention … but hey you have to be happy and books make me feel very good! In total I spent $244.44 AUD at Seek Books, and saved probably $7 on postage. :nerd: These are the bookies I purchased;
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Puberty Blues by Kathy Lette & Gabrielle Carey
- Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Catcher in Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
- Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
I still have heaps of books that I have to read on my shelf, but I love getting new ones. I will no doubt jump strait onto the next books in the Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy Series. I adored the first book and had been hanging out to get the next ones. They are quite an old series, but still a brilliant and very humerous one! :wub:
I shall reply to comments, and return comments probably tomorrow so I can get a number of things finished today, or tonight. My head is getting a little confused because they changed daylight savings time a few weeks early, grr.