It has been a busy and exciting month in November 2017. I started working on my third children’s book and changed universities to study Graphic Design/Photography.
📚 Writing A Book
I have been hard at work on my third children’s book. This time I have been documenting my process on my blog! You can view the posts with the tag #writing-a-childrens-book (some of the posts are very large because I like detail 🤣).
The story is centred around 20 different careers that girls can conquer. The first book (in what will be a series) focusses on creative fields. I hope that it is a way to inspire girls that they can become many different things, not just occupations that are labelled as ‘traditional’ roles for women.
Initially, I expected I would have the book completed in December. However, it appears that January may be more likely. I am not trying to rush because I want to make the best book I can.
🎓 University Changes
I was previously studying Communication Design with Swinburne Online. I decided that I wanted to explore a degree that was in line with my interests and goals. I honestly feel like this is the right choice. 😍
☁️ Other News
- I have been trying to make an effort to connect with people. 🤝 Sometimes I become withdrawn without meaning to.
- I have been considering some blog changes, which I will document in more detail later.
- The holiday season is here, and I have been getting ready for the 🎄 Christmas Card exchange and buying gifts for family and friends.
- I was given the green light by my parents to get a doggo! 🐶 I have been doing regular searches on adoption sites and pounds waiting for the right one.
Featured image is a photograph I captured of a mumma and baby in my backyard. 💖
- What did you do in November 2017?
- Have any plans for December?
- Are you ready for the holiday season?