2021 taught me that life is precious, and you have to appreciate the moments you have with those you love 😔💖.
2021 Started on a sad note when I lost two of my beautiful cats. It was tough to say goodbye to them, and even heading into a year later, it’s still painful 😞.
The COVID pandemic has shaken our world dramatically. While I am coping okay, it has changed so much of our daily lives, and it’s hard to know what awaits.
I directed a lot of energy towards studying and completed two photography classes. Photo Imaging: Concept and Context and Analogue Photography. They gave me such a great insight into the art of photography and pushed me out of my comfort zone to imagine and explore.
During Analogue Photography, I discovered the medium of scanography. I was drawn to the simplicity of the creation and the unlimited created possibilities. One of my works is included in an exhibition, and I am excited to create many more scanograms in 2022.
I am cautiously optimistic about 2022 and hope there will be positive moments for everyone. Wherever you are in the world, happy new year 💖.
👑 2021 Highlights
- 🎓 Completed Photo Imaging: Concept and Context and Analogue Photography
- 💯 Received a perfect grade on an assessment in Analogue Photography
- 🌌 Experimented with scanography and created Scanograms
- 👩🏻🎨 One of my scanograms is included in an exhibition
- 💛 Started working on a shop website for Cute Magic (will be live in 2022)
- 🎄🎇 Celebrated Christmas and NYE with great people
✨ 2022 Goals
- 👩🏻 Start making small steps towards learning to accept and like who I am
- 🎓 Study hard and learn as much as I can from the subjects offered
- 🎨 Continue to experiment with creative projects
- 💖 Spend quality time with the people I love
- 📗 Create story and outlines for my third children’s book
How did you cope in 2021? Did you find some positives? What are your plans for 2022? Let me know in the comments below 💖.