Life has been busy at the moment, and the last few days have been chaos.
- A started Uni and I am loving it. Meeting so many different people and starting to work on many interesting subjects related to the internet. Week is more of an introduction to the units and meeting students, week two (next week) will begin more detailed work on the modules within the units. I am excited.
- Kitdung (formally known as Rascal) was ill and we had to take him to the vet. He couldn’t eat and was having a lot of trouble swallowing. He is doing a lot better now!
- It has rained so much that today all roads leading out of town. Poppy had to go to diyalsis and because the roads became blocked could not come home. This was very hectic because we had to try and work out a way for him to stay somewhere. It is quite scary and I hope he will be okay and we can pick him up tomorrow, as well as Kitdung who is still at the vet.
- I hate a tooth that is giving me hell. I had a dentist appointment today, but because of the rain I couldn’t go, blah.
- Because of so much rain one of our dams was overflowing and over 50 fish had been washed out into the grass. It was by luck that I happened to wonder over to the area they were. I jumped into action and put them back into the water. It was so sad to see them trying to find water to survive, but I am so glad I was able to find them in time and save them. Poor little creatures. *hugs*
- I have a new DeviantArt account, I have added some new pixels too it lately. 🙂
- It is still raining now. I hope it slows soon!