Hello everyone, my blog had been offline for a little while as I was moving hosts. I plan to talk about that in another post.
I also made a new site called Cute Magic. >.<
Christmas is not far away and I would love to see if anyone is interested to exchange snail mail cards with me?
This year I had a new design printed in postcard form. I am quite happy with how it turned out. Here is a sneak.
My Christmas postcards I designed arrived! Thanks @moo 😀 http://t.co/wwjJG7OGkk pic.twitter.com/q1pQAqRAyB
— Kya (@up) November 18, 2014
If you are interested just leave a comment and I will email you, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you. :]
I may not be able to afford to send a card to everyone, but please ask and I will do my best. :3
1. Want to exchange cards?
2. Are you sending cards this year?
3. Do you include anything with your cards? (I usually like to include a note and a little gift, I think it’s fun.)
4. What is on your Christmas wishlist?
Those are cute cards. I don’t know how much postage would cost as I’ve never sent anything to anyone in another country before.
I only send one card each year to my parents. I don’t include anything with the card because theyre so picky and don’t want me to spend much on them.
I don’t have a wishlist this year because I need dental work done instead. Yay for me, lol.
International postage can be expensive. It costs me $1.80 to send a card overseas and $0.75 just in Australia. I wish it was a lot cheaper. Even so, I still like to send them. I can understand if you can’t or don’t want too. 🙂
What?! I want that money instead as a bonus for my tablet! GOD! TT^TT)
I actually asked you awhile back if you wanted to do another exchange this year? Not sure if I received a reply back or not. But, I would love to do an exchange with you. If you don’t mind? I know it can be quite expensive, and everything, but I wouldn’t mind again.
This time around, I was able to get my mom’s address, and I put in a little note. I also put in a little note with someone else’ card as well. I don’t normally include notes, but this year I did.
As per to your questions :
1. ) Yes, I would love too!
2.) Yes, I am sending cards again.
3.) I normally don’t include anything as I’m always broke by this time of the month. Presents and all. This year, I’m even more broke because we ended up getting a car.
4.) I really don’t have a Christmas list. The only things that I want are for school. Pens, paper, etc. Practical items. I got what I really wanted and that was in school and a new car.
I sent you an email. 😀
Do I get a card? 😀 ;0 ;( 🙁 :O I could let Hans make you another card. It vould be the best, he is thinking…
1. Want to exchange cards?: Um, no. 😉
2. Are you sending cards this year?: MAYBE.
3. Do you include anything with your cards?: No.
4. What is on your Christmas wishlist?: AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.
I want the Christmas Poo!
Did you say poo or pool? It looks like pool but I am not sure. :O
POO with an exclamation point. 🙁
I see this now. :O The font was being tricksie.
I CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. POO1
I love these exchanges! I take part in postcrossing and I usually send out the postcard and then a Christmas card as well to everyone I send a postcard to.
1. Want to exchange cards? Yes!
2. Are you sending cards this year? Yup, I send some out to my family, friends and any exchanges or postcrossing postcards
3. Do you include anything with your cards? (I usually like to include a note and a little gift, I think it’s fun.) Depending on who I send it to, sometimes. Friends and family get a little gift and I usually just give a little about myself to people I exchange with.
4. What is on your Christmas wishlist? Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U :] But I think I’ll save up for that in the new year. I’m fairly sure my mother has bought me a vintage hairstyling book, so I’m super stoked about that. I’m at that age where we just ask our family what they want, otherwise we’re very hard to buy for.
😀 I have sent you an email.
Cute magic has all the cute!! XD Aww, bummer!! I just sent my cards out. Maybe next year! 😉 hose cards are adorable!!
That’s okay, I am sure we can do it next year. 🙂
did we come back blogging at the same time? XD
I’ve missed you! well, maybe the you when we first met. I did lament once some time ago that I wished we were closer as online pals. hope it’s not too late 😉
1. Want to exchange cards? yes! please? 😀
2. Are you sending cards this year? I am! I started sending cards two years ago or so. I use tiny prints 🙂
3. Do you include anything with your cards? I send or pass the cards as it is. unless I’m sending it to an online friend, I’ll include a note on a post it.
4. What is on your Christmas wishlist? I don’t really have one since no one can afford what’s on my list 😆
I know what you mean. Of course there is always time for new friendships to bloom, or small friendships to grow a lot bigger!
I have sent you an email. 😀
I love the cards you have to designed!
I’m not really sending cards this year. I’m only giving them out to people who I am giving presents too. Nobody else seems interested any more, which is sad.
Thank you! That’s fine if you’re not sending cards, I know it’s not something everyone is into, especially when the cost continues to increase. 🙁
I don’t/won’t have enough money to send cards this year, but AH! OWLS, and AH! I do want to send you one and and exchange if you’d like to. :3
I’m not going to join a card exchange thing this year like I was doing for a while, because of the money it requires, but I hope to next year. :3
1. Want to exchange cards? Yes.
2. Are you sending cards this year? Only to select people.
3. Do you include anything with your cards? Haven’t in the past, but last year you included some things in mine, and I thought it was so adorable, so I most likely will. ;>
4. What is on your Christmas wishlist? owls and triangles and ugh, I miss having a cat. :l i like cute things. ;3
ALL THE OWLS. 😀
that’s an adorable christmas card 🙂
i don’t exactly remember when but i stopped giving people event cards like this. i used to like giving some of my friends these, along with birthday cards too. and now, i’m over them. it’s like, i feel they’re not necessary…or important anymore. of course that’s just my opinion. plus, i think not everyone’s gonna keep cards like this for forever. i know i won’t so there goes my insensitiveness for such event LOL my mom even asked why i stopped caring about this stuff and when i told her my reasoning, she’s like, “oh my god stop being such a stiff logical person, measuring everything with logical reasons blablabla” :))
of course, i’m not saying people should stop sending cards like this, or that people who do this are uh… boring or lame. nah, i think it’s sweet for people who care about stuff like this. it’s just me being a robot, i suppose haha so to answer your questions, nope i’m not gonna exchange cards or give any to anyone. i did receive a card from my online friend once and i was actually surprised she did that because if it were me, i’d probably not do that, counting the shipping fee and such lol
i’m thankful if someone send me a card but sometimes i feel like apologizing because i wouldn’t be uh..sensitive enough to return that favor ^^;;
as for christmas wishlist, i don’t think i have what you call as christmas wishlist. i have a wishlist that will last forever haha i think christmas wishlist is too short so my wishlist is the kind that goes all the way, like life goals or something hahaha i just want too many things so it’s impossible to limit them just as christmas wishlist. besides, there’s no christmas gift exchange happening in my family. ever.
p.s: cute magic is super cute omg
I can understand what you mean, and I guess it’s a personal choice as well. Not everyone wants to send cards, when it can cost a lot, or maybe for personal or religious reasons.
Thank you! 😀
Cute magic is adorable, I love it!
I’m useless with Christmas cards, I loved doing it when we were at The Fanlistings, but now I’m too lazy/busy/both.
I still have the wand you sent me from many moons ago. <3
Oh my gosh, those cards are adorable! I would love to receive one but I don’t know if it’s too late now. I haven’t sent out cards this year except to my co-workers and my family. I actually just wrote them out today and will be putting them in the mail when I go to work later today.
I don’t usually send things out with my cards. I’m not really that organized lately, and also I don’t know what kinds of things I could buy that would fit in a card. But as I mentioned in my current blog post, it is something I hope to start doing next year. What are your favourite things to send in your cards?
Maybe we can do it next year or another time? I love to put little embellishments sometimes wood or fabric, sometimes you get those kinds of things with scrap booking things or you can buy them in crafty sections. I also sometimes include charms, erasers or anything that will fit and stay flat. This year I included necklaces I made from charms. 😀
Those cards are so adorable, I totally love them! .<
It posted only one part of my comment, so here’s the full version! LOL
Those cards are so adorable, I totally love them! .<
It posted only one part of my comment, so here’s the full version! LOL Those cards are so adorable, I totally love them! 😀 I don’t send cards usually, basically because it’s so expensive and I can’t afford it. But it would be a funny thing to do I guess. If I was to send cards, given that I was able to afford it (duh! XD), I would totally include something like a tiny gift or anything else to make the card more personal. On my Christmas wishlist there’s a figure I actually already pre-ordered but, sadly, I will only get her in April when it releases. I have other figures on my wishlist, though but they aren’t even complete at the moment! >.<
Naughty blog eating the comments! I am sure April will be here before you know it! 😀
Oh, your Christmas cards are always so cute! I absolutely love them. 🙂
1. Want to exchange cards? I’d love to, but sadly it’s not in the budget right now to add anyone else. 🙁 Perhaps another holiday?
2. Are you sending cards this year? Yes, to family and a few people that I’d already knew about.
3. Do you include anything with your cards? Not with the ones to family, but I’ll probably include something to friends. 😀
4. What is on your Christmas wishlist? Honestly…I’ve not done much thinking about this. I’ve been more concerned about what I need to have a cozy Winter.
That’s fine if you can’t right now. I am sure we can another time. 😀
1. Sure! I’d love to! .<
3. Well i've never sent cards to overseas before, & i might but i dunno, it matters on that day :p
4. Wacom TABLET! Cheaper one like below $100 😀
2. Planning to send to #dA “holiday card project 2014” 😀
I’m gonna change my 1st one! How much will it cost to Mongolia? >0D