This is an update to my 30 before 30 goals. I have successfully gone through all 500+ entries on my blog and placed them in appropriate categories (I’m trying to keep it simple too). It was quite easily the simplest goal of the 30, so at least I have one item off the list.
Here are some things I learned while going through all these entries.
- From 2005 to 2003 I sound crazy, bizarre and can’t spell at all.
- Sometime after 2006 I seemed to gain a few more brain cells (a few).
- I seemed to have constant struggles with mental lows and highs.
- Sometimes my spelling is still pretty bad. :p
- I am not going to try and organise my tags, because they are just doing their own thing…
Now, just 29 more goals before I turn 30 on the 11th of March 2017.
- When did you first start blogging?
- How far back do your blog entries go on your current blog?
- Have you changed since your first entries?