Here are 20 random facts about me.
- When I was little I wanted to be a writer (and director).
- I have 9 piercings (ears x 7, nose and labret).
- I am a smoker (eew, I know).
- My natural hair colour is dark brown, I have dyed my hair; black, blonde, red, pink, green, purple, blue, yellow, orange and white.
- I do not have
a lot ofself-confidence.
- I have met four of my online friends.
- Kya is not my real name, it is an online alias that I have had for over ten years.
- I do not have any tattoos, I do have several ideas. I am mainly scared about the tattoo artist messing up the design.
- I failed a cooking course in High School.
- I care about equality, equal rights and animals.
- I suffer with mental illness that makes normal daily life a challenge.
- I want to write at least one novel.
- I have PCOS.
- The internet was not connected for me until 2001ish.
- I have been blogging for around 12 years.
- Online I can communicate with people easily, offline it is a big challenge.
- I still mourn my grandparents I lost in 2010 (Nanna) and 2012 (Poppy).
- I like one word usernames and domains.
- I like to help people and make sure friends know the great potential I see in them.
- I do not listen to music much. Prior to 2010, I would always have music playing (on my computer or iPod). After moving in with my grandparents in 2010, I had to be constantly alert if they needed help. I have never been able to properly get over that and even if I watch a movie with headphones, I have to remind myself it’s okay.
1. Tell me a random fact about you.
2. If you have created a similar blog post, provide a link to it. ^_^