At the moment I feel like there is a black shadow following me around. I am unable to concentrate and feel numb. This hasn’t just hit me out of nowhere and rather then go into everything I will simply list the negative and positive things that have been happening in my life at the moment.
- My grandfather has been very ill and has been in hospital for several weeks. He almost died several times and he is stable at the moment but his health is not improving. This opens up the question of care in a home. My mother and I dread the though of having to do this to him, but on the same token he is 24 hour high care and because he is so ill, can we cope if he was in his own house?
- My oldest cat Pocket almost died last week. She was choking with fluid on her lungs. Mum got the fluid off her lungs, but the vet told us after giving her a scan that she has cancer and has a very large tumor. She has a lot of trouble breathing and she is on medication to help, it just hurts to see her so unwell.
- I have a bladder infection which is driving me crazy.
- My great uncle I adore had a heart attack.
- One of my birds, Poodle died.
- My fortnightly money I received from the government was cancelled because I forgot some paperwork.
- I received a $500 phone bill and doesn’t make sense.
- Because I have no money coming in now I am stressing about what to do.
- I am at home.
- I can sleep in.
I wish I didn’t have so much negative energy swirling around me. I know that my outlook and depressed attitude can make things seem even worse. I will try and focus on my designs and photography to take my mind into a productive and hopefully positive direction.
Oh Kya! 🙁 *hugs* I know by now with all these things happening it must seem near impossible but keep hanging in there! I’m so hoping that everything will take a turn for the better! You’re in my thoughts and prayers and I’m wishing major positive energy to come your way.
Oh Kya I am sorry. 🙁 I thought I had been running into bad luck but now I see it’s nothing compared to what you’ve been going through.
Sorry I haven’t been on AIM much. 🙁 Let me know what I can do to help in any way. Email me or I’ll give you my phone number so you can text me. 🙂
Wow, you are going through a rough spot 🙁 I can’t believe the government cancelled your pension (or whatever you’re) and yet I know heaps of people that rourt them every, single, day 🙁
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.
Sometimes bad phases seem to take so long to pass! Focus on the good stuff of your life and I’m sure it will pass faster then you notice.
I send you and your family positive thoughts every night!
Things will get better, Kya. It can only get better– I’m sorry so many things have been happening to put a damper on your parade, and I’m sorry I’m a bit late in posting this, but trust me when I say there’s plenty of things to be happy about, and know that we love you. <3