Comments are appreciated and encouraged on Moonstone (kassy.blog). I love to receive feedback on my posts and interact with other people. It is important to me that my blog can be a safe place for all visitors regarding visible comments. There are some situations where comments will be edited or deleted as defined below.
- Comments that are deemed to be spam or containing promotion content, including text and or links.
- Comments that contain pornographic or illegal material.
- Comments that contain offensive language.
- Comments that attack, abuse or threaten the blog owner or other individuals.
- Comments submitted anonymously without a valid name or email.
- Comments unrelated to the post content.
- At the sole discretion of the blog owner.
I, Kassy O’Shea reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy may be subject to change at any time. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact form.
Last Updated: 2 November 2019